(on/before 5 Dec 2017)
(after 5 Dec 2017)
- Early bird registration is strongly encouraged. The deadline for early bird registration and payment is 23:59 of 5 December, 2017, Hong Kong Standard Time (GMT+8). Space cannot be guaranteed for any registration that is not paid in full by this date.
- No refund may be processed after payment settlement.
- Students are required to show their valid student ID card at registration desk on-site. If a valid student ID cannot be presented, the General Participant fee applies.
- Registration fee includes (1) Conference Materials, (2) All Paper Sessions, (3) Refreshments and Lunches, (4) Conference Dinner; No partial refund if the registrant does not attend any part of the event.
Register by email or fax: download the online registration form (Word version)/(PDF version) with your signature then email to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to (852) 2603 5104.
Colloquium / Luncheon
Due to limited seating, the "Academic Job Market of Asia" Colloquium/Luncheon will be enrolled on a first-come-first-served basis. Priority will be given to final-year doctoral students and postdocs. To register, please indicate your interest in the registration form. We will send the confirmation letter by the end of December 20, 2017.
- Credit card
- Bank draft
Meals and Shuttle Bus
Participant's badge will be the permit to all paper sessions, meals, refreshment breaks and shuttle bus services. If you lose your badge during the conference, please approach us at the registration counter.
If you need an invitation letter to obtain a visa to attend the conference, please follow the steps below:
- Please email the request with subject “Request for invitation letter for POMS HK 2018” to email@example.com along with your title, name, and affiliation.
- Registrants are strongly encouraged to apply for the Letter of Invitation no later than 1 month prior to the conference for visa application.